(we recommend the very latest stable release)
Portions of the Script code are encoded and require a PHP decoder in order to run. You can download if from following link.Download ionCube Loader
Any web server daemon - such as Apache, nginx, IIS which is fully compatible with the required PHP configuration.
- Operating System - Solaris, Linux, BSD, Windows or Mac
- GD complied with your PHP Build - Yes
- PHP safe mode - OFF
- The PHP function file_get_content() to be enabled
- PHP memory_limit - 1024M
- PHP CURL - Yes
- Minimum Web Space - 1 GB
The requirements listed below are only required if you decide to use one of the following optional modules.
- Video Module
- Music Module
- PHP file_uploads - 1
- PHP post_max_size - 10M
- PHP max_input_time - -1
- PHP upload_max_filesize - 20M
- Short URL
- mod_rewrite (Apache)
- Facebook Connect
- session.cache_limiter = nocache
- session.auto_start = 0
- expose_php = off
- allow_url_fopen = off
- magic_quotes_gpc = off
- register_globals = off
- display_errors = Off
- max_execution_time = 120
If you have mod_security installed on your apache web server, mod_security must be disabled or your Script files whitelisted (exempt from all mod_security rules).
- sql_mode : not strict
1. Ask your host. The best way to check your requirements is to simply contact your host and ask them. Simply link them back to this page so they can look over the list.
2. You can also download our test script here. The zip package will need to upload that PHP file to your server and run it.
If you are having a hard time finding a host that meets the requirements give our recommended Hosting Service a try.